Come Join Us!
Your experience is very important to us at Phoenix Chi Yoga. The studio strives to be inviting, comfortable and upbeat. Here are a few reminders to be mindful of when you practice at our studio.
- Please arrive to the studio about 15 - 20 minutes before your first class to meet your instructor and fill out our "new student" form. This will also leave you ample time to ask any questions, prepare for class and relax onto your mat.
- Please bring a bottle of water, a towel and a mat, if you have one. Note that the studio rents mats, if needed.
- Make sure you have an empty stomach and drink plenty of water before and after class.
- Wear fitted exercise clothing that you can sweat in.
- No perfumes/colognes, dangling jewelry, ear phones, cell phones or anything that might be disruptive.
- Always enter and leave the yoga room quietly.
- Please be respectful of other yoga students.
- Let go of expectations and enjoy the journey of your yoga practice.