Reopening Agenda And Rules To Be Safe
All Class Attendees MUST Read and Agree to these Rules as well as Complete the Liability Release and Personal Responsibility Waiver Below Prior to Attending Any Class!
- If you have been in contact with someone with the virus, please don’t come until you have no symptoms for three weeks.
- If you have the virus don’t show up for a month.
- If you feel off physically by any sign at all of cough, sneezing, upset stomach, chills, can’t smell please stay home for a few days till you feel normal again.
- Before you show up you most sign Covid-19 release form, on website or Mindbody, or you can sign the release outside the studio before entering the studio, on a table outside set up.
- No Walk- in’s, everyone must register online. You must have a confirm reservation spot.
- You must cancel the class in 24 hours otherwise you will be charged if you don’t show up $12.00 to credit cards.
- Check In Online everyday to secure your spot, we only allow 12 students in the room, and financial transactions are on line before entering the studio.
- Everyone must respect the social distance of 6 ft at all time no exceptions, when you are on your mat in the middle of your mat, you will be 8 feet from the person next to you.
- Everyone must wear a mask, till they reach their mat, then you may take it off.
- If you are experiencing shortness of breath, please lay down on mat, yoga is not a contest, it’s a sign you should rest.
- Go to the bathroom before arriving at class. If you most use bathroom lock the door and nock before entering, or wait out side next to the thermostats on west wall.
- Make sure you have mat, towel, and water. We will not share the community water, bring your own please.
- No mat rentals or towels, no props, or blankets, for rent.
- Don’t be in rush out of the studio if you need to leave early, you can leave anytime you want, just respect the distance, best to be in back if you think you will want to leave.
- If you come late the instructor will let you in, but make sure you wait till the instructor is 6 feet away till you open the door, and then lock the lock on the door.
- Some people have indicated they don’t feel comfortable coming back so we will have online classes with the camera set up and live classes at the studio at the same time.